As a team at Mistral we develop customized end to end software solutions including design implementation and support. We are agile, self-organized and effective in providing the best solutions to our clients. We are particularly proud of our company culture. We firmly stand by our values which are to: cherish teamwork & support community and each other, drive change & achieve awesomeness, value individuality & encourage diversity, live healthy & keep IT simple, encourage lifelong learning & share IT.
Design and user experience (UX) are at the forefront of everything we do. The job of an User Experience and User Interface Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life. In an UX / UI Designer role, you’ll tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for billions of people around the world—from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
These are unique projects that require significant creativity and flexibility from designers. You will be involved in all aspects of design: from early physical and digital explorations through concept prototyping and final pixel-level specification for an experience that spans devices and users. More than anything, an attitude of exploration and openness will ensure we achieve and maintain excellence.
UX/UI Web Designer (m/f)
Design and user experience (UX) are at the forefront of every software development process.
We are looking to hire a UX Designer to provide creative support for our web development division. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in working creatively with project managers and development teams to provide high quality GUIs, user experiences and graphic assets.
- Be able to improve and adjust existing solutions
- Create new solutions
- Show proactivity by suggesting improvements to existing solutions
- Be able to limit his / her own ego / contribution
- Be able to work on both mobile / web design
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness.
- Crate wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Collaborate with developers and project managers to define innovative solutions.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Research interaction design and technology trends.
- Communicate and consult with clients.
- Incorporate corrections and update website content.
- Work with other teams on an as-needed basis for materials such as sales collateral and decks, email templates, website themes and other creative assets
- Facilitate creative direction and provide input on forward-thinking user experiences using current standards and cutting-edge techniques
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 3+ years of production graphic design experience
- High level of polish and quality for graphic design
- Strong portfolio with examples of graphic design and HTML/CSS projects
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Dreamweaver
- High level of proficiency of HTML and CSS
- Ability to think creatively on the fly, and be able to problem-solve quickly
- Strong project management skills
- Organized, extremely high attention to detail, able to manage multiple time-sensitive projects
- Needs to be a continually educated learner, someone that is constantly watching the landscape of user experience and design and increasing the skills to match industry standards
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Create documentation (including design rules, pixel perfect mocks, animations) that enable software developers to build software that fosters a delightful user experience.
- Collaborate with and develop mutual respect and trust with product managers, engineers, researchers and designers.
- Participate in user experience research and usability studies.
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts.
- Proven track record of designing and shipping successful software design experiences.
- Skilled at digital and physical prototyping.
- Strong visual design skills, including motion design.
- Sound design ability and experience.
- Experience designing across multiple device types and contexts (desktop, mobile, accessories).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Dynamic and knowledge sharing working environment
- A unique culture where you are highly valued and appreciated
- Challenging projects
- Work life balance
- Competitive package
- Remote work
- Gym membership allowance
- Team building activities
- In-house 1to1 English coaching