As a team at Mistral we develop customized end to end software solutions including design implementation and support. We are agile, self-organized and effective in providing the best solutions to our clients. We are particularly proud of our company culture. We firmly stand by our values which are to: cherish teamwork & support community and each other, drive change & achieve awesomeness, value individuality & encourage diversity, live healthy & keep IT simple, encourage lifelong learning & share IT.
We are looking to enlarge our team of highly skilled professionals and are looking for Senior Software Developers to join our team.
Senior Software Developer (m/f)
This position is focused on planning, coordinating and conducting multiple complex software engineering activities across a wide range of technologies. It includes software planning and estimating, status monitoring and reporting, software design, prototyping and investigating, and software documentation. As a senior developer at Mistral you will also devise new approaches, apply existing criteria in new ways and draw conclusions from comparative situations as well as manage and support colleagues.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Unselfishly share knowledge with the whole team, with the collective aim of achieving a greater and global impact.
- Easily accept and adapt to the latest technologies and standards
- Create application layout/user interface by using UI/UX coding practices.
- Analyze, design and tune databases.
- Be responsible for testing (unit, functional, user-acceptance) to ensure the solution works as intended.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Create and maintain software documentation (technical documentation and user manuals).
- Stay up-to-date with current and emerging technologies/industry trends, and apply them to operations and activities.
- Be responsible to maintain, expand and scale up existing solutions.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Break down business requirements into simplest elements and translate this logic into a workable code.
- Conduct solution deployments to production (and other) environment(s).
- Provide post-production support, react to problems and correct them as necessary.
- Collaborate with team members, and work with quality assurance engineers, designers, analysts and others.
- Work in agile environment.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Extensive programming experience in .NET WebAPI, MS SQL, MongoDb, AngularJS, and ideally also ElasticSearch, T4, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, .NET Core, Redis
- Agile software development methodology
- Critical thinking
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Analytical thinking
- Active learning
- Communication skills
- English language
- Judgement and decision making
- Time management
- Ingenuity and creativity
- Attention to detail
- Deductive reasoning - The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
- Inductive reasoning- The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events)
- Oral and written comprehension and expression – ability to explain how our style and efficiency of work will enhance the quality of a client’s product and the lives of those it serves, as well as ability to communicate your ideas clearly to the team.
- Dynamic and knowledge sharing working environment
- A unique culture where you are highly valued and appreciated
- Challenging projects
- Work life balance
- Competitive package
- Remote work
- Gym membership allowance
- Team building activities
- In-house 1to1 English coaching