As a team at Mistral we develop customized end to end software solutions including design implementation and support. We are agile, self-organized and effective in providing the best solutions to our clients. We most value and cherish our company culture. We value individuality & encourage diversity, cherish teamwork & support community and each other, drive change & achieve awesomeness, live healthy & keep IT simple, encourage lifelong learning & share IT.
We are looking to enlarge our team of highly skilled professionals and are looking for Quality Assurance Engineers to join our team.
Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f)
This position is focused on providing the means and also the measures for testing all aspects of a software solution, both functionally and technically, in order to meet the requirements and overall quality of the intended solution. As Quality Assurance Engineer at Mistral you are responsible for creating an end-to-end test plans; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected.
- Design test cases and scripts.
- Develop testing procedures.
- Identify, analyze and document problems.
- Track defects and determine their priority.
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
- Conduct manual regression testing for different devices and screen resolutions (laptop, external monitor, mobile and tablet devices).
- Use existing test scripts.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts.
- Install, maintain or use software testing products.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Collaborate with customers to diagnose problems and recommend solutions.
- Train new QA team members.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- My SQL, MS SQL, Oracle SQL
- Testing framework (such as Protractor)
- Test and code management tools (such as Assembla)
- Load testing tools
- English language
- Agile software development methodologies
- Communication (listening, speaking, writing)
- Critical thinking
- Monitoring and assessing performance
- Active learning
- Quality control analysis
- Time management
- Project management
- Detail orientation
- Information ordering- - The ability to arrange things or actions in certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g. patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations)
- Deductive reasoning - The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
- Inductive reasoning- The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events)
- Oral and written comprehension and expression – ability to explain how our style and efficiency of work will enhance the quality of a client’s product and the lives of those it serves, as well as ability to communicate your ideas clearly to the team.
- Dynamic and knowledge sharing working environment
- A unique culture where you are highly valued and appreciated
- Challenging projects
- Work life balance
- Competitive package
- Remote work
- Gym membership allowance
- Team building activities
- In-house 1to1 English coaching